Meet the New Standard in Nylon Core Strings
For more than 80 years, we've been the starting point parents, students, and teachers trust the most . Now take the next step in your playing with Red Label Pearl.
New Pearl is a nylon core string designed for students whose technique and skills have advanced beyond our legendary steel core Red Label.
Pearl's nylon core is made up of multiple independent strands of fiber. The result is a core that is warm and performs broad and full. Additionally, Pearl's nylon core is anchored with copper eyelets to increase the dynamics of the tone.
The composition of Pearl's wound strings are silver for the D & G strings and aluminum for the A string. This contemporary collection of windings creates an audibly balanced set.
If you have advanced bow speed, bow weight, and point-of-contact techniques Pearl will help you hear and develop new intricacies in your playing -- leading you to new levels of accomplishments in your pursuit of a flawless performance.
Pearl's sound is as close to perfection as you will find. Its tone is warm and
smooth, its projection is balanced and clear, and its presence is natural and pleasant. Plus, Pearl plays accurate intervals and creates lustrous overtones.
Put on a set today! As you begin bowing, you will hear and feel the balance, responsiveness, and brilliance of Pearl. This is why Pearl is the new string of choice.
Play to your potential!
NEW Red Label Pearl Violin
- Nylon core that is warm and performs broad and full
- Very economical, superb value for school programs
- Designed for students whose technique and skills have advanced beyond legendary steel core Red Label
- Core is anchored with copper eyelets to increase the dynamics of the tone.
- Silver D & G and an aluminum A create an extremely balanced set.
- Its tone is warm and smooth, its projection is balanced and clear, and its presence is natural and pleasant.